I don't even remember what I was looking for when I found this stuff on Amazon.com. Don't blame me--blame your unconscious!!!
Freud Ther
apy Ball
Sky-diving Freud!
I want o
ne! →
Tickle me Freud!
Freudian Slips
Carl Jung Action Figure
You knew that there was a Sigmund Freud Action Figure already? Didn't you?
Most of this stuff comes from a company called Unemployed Philosophers Guild. Which is a really funny company that also gives some of their profits to good causes!

Here's my dog:

He was Pavlov's! See the bell?
Freud Ther
I want o
You knew that there was a Sigmund Freud Action Figure already? Didn't you?
Most of this stuff comes from a company called Unemployed Philosophers Guild. Which is a really funny company that also gives some of their profits to good causes!
Why am I doing this???
As of 1 January 2010, the works of Sigmund Freud passed into Public Domain, according to the Life+70 law of copyright. from Wikipedia (where I spend half my life)Here's my dog:
He was Pavlov's! See the bell?
Comments
I thought these were hillarious.
rated with hugs and laughter