I am Jane Eyre.
Well, mostly because I married someone who was 36 years old. He didn't have a crazy wife in the attic.
Well, at least no one told me that they were married. And I got used to bringing out the fire estinguisher every time she got loose.
After the big house burned down, we moved to the little house. My husband was kind of clumsy for a while. But losing an eye will do that to a man. Thank god for Blue Cross!
Luckily I had inherited money from my relatives so we were set up that way.

Well, mostly because I married someone who was 36 years old. He didn't have a crazy wife in the attic.
Well, at least no one told me that they were married. And I got used to bringing out the fire estinguisher every time she got loose.
After the big house burned down, we moved to the little house. My husband was kind of clumsy for a while. But losing an eye will do that to a man. Thank god for Blue Cross!
Luckily I had inherited money from my relatives so we were set up that way.
Comments
rated.